Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: What my baby said to me

We were coming in the house from being in the hot tub and he fell on the kitchen floor. I picked him up and carried him upstairs and dried him off. This was our conversation....

Tristan- Thank you Mommy for always being there for me!

Me- Tristan that is so sweet of you to say to me. Give me some examples of how Mommy is there for you...

Tristan- Well you always pick me up when I fall. You let me play on the computer. You get my cereal in the morning and you pick out my jammies and my clothes.

How friggen cute is that? He is so smart to be 5 years old and to know to thank me and appreciate those things.

I put that in his baby book.

Re: AW: What my baby said to me