Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Maggie Sottero Grace for sale size 8

I purchased this used Maggie Sottero Grace about a month ago, having not tried it on previously... When I received it, I realized it just wasnt "My" dress.. So I am reselling it for the same price that I paid. The gown was purchased undrycleaned, and It has since been cleaned.

It is white on white, white size 8,  tailored for 5 ft 3 in. It is a lace up back you can tighten or loosen to fit. Dress comes with certificate of authenticity, purse, shaw, and modesty panel. Dress does have the Maggie Sottero tags still attached. 

Its a beautiful gown, and I really tossed it around keeping or selling.. but I know its just not mine. 

The gown was purchased for $400 undrycleaned.  I am selling it for $400, drycleaned.