Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Keurig owners please come in

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy the cups? I am about to buy one for my hubby. He has been wanting one and Kohls is having a nice sale.
Tyler in Aruba October 2011 image

Re: Keurig owners please come in

• If you buy at Bed, Bath you can use a coupon.
    image *Amber & Chuck - October 25, 2008* Anniversary
  • image MrsAmber:
    If you buy at Bed, Bath you can use a coupon.

I was going to say the same thing. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I buy them on the website, and buy a lot at a time. I get 15% off, free shipping, and always get to choose a free sample pack. Plus, you build up points and get even more free stuff.

That said my crazy husband ordered them on ebay. I would not reccommend this unless you know what you really like, as we had to order 10 boxes. But they wound up being $9 per box, or less. It was the cheapest by far.
  • I just bought one on BF! They had them 40% off at Belks, so odd, but it was a great deal. I just went to BB&B and got the cups with a 20% off coupon but I also didn't really look into who had them the cheapest because I was so excited to try it out right away!
  • If this is your first time trying any of the types of coffee, Giant has small boxes (I can't remember if they have 10 or 12 cups per box) of many different brands of the coffee, as opposed to the boxes or 24 - which is nice, so you can figure out what you want and not have a ton left over if you don't like a certain flavor. 
  • I get ours from Bed Bath and Beyond. I use the 20% coupon and I buy the one with 60 cups it ends up working out to be 40cents a cup.
  • You can also get 5 cup sample packs on-line at Keurig.com. It is much cheaper than buying them anywhere else, and a good way to try different kinds.
    Our favs are Coffee People Donut Shop and Tully's French Roast.
  • check out www.coffeecart.com.  I'm a little biased - my company owns the website (and I just spent ALL day filling orders from the long weekend).  We have great prices and are always offering promotions.