Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone know when Up is coming to On Demand?

Comcast usually does a pretty good job getting new releases pretty close to their DVD release, but Up has been out for a few weeks now, and it's not on On Demand yet. (pouting because I am the only person in the world who doesn't have Netflix)

Re: Anyone know when Up is coming to On Demand?

• image 410bride:
    Comcast usually does a pretty good job getting new releases pretty close to their DVD release, but Up has been out for a few weeks now, and it's not on On Demand yet. (pouting because I am the only person in the world who doesn't have Netflix)

Don't worry I have Netflix and the wait is a billion years long. 

, [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/wl6gzs.gif[/IMG]
  • Usually if it's out on netflix it will be on demand as well.  DH put UP in our queue BEFORE if came out and we got it right away.  It's worth the money if it's on demand...but that's really weird that it isn't yet.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know if you have seen it already and can't wait to see it again or if you are waiting to see it for the first time...but if you are waiting to see it for the first time...I would just be patient.  Indifferent  I couldn't wait to see it, drug the DH to see it in the theatre, and was very disappointed.  The beginning and end were pretty good, but seemed to be written for "older" kids, even adults-not that it is dirty-just didn't seem like it would be easy for young kids to comprehend.  The middle of it went on and on and on.  So, yeah, totally IMO---->just be patient.  There are plenty of other great flix to watch between now and then.