Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

More DWTS talk.

While I think Donnie and Mya did fantastic, I mean incredible. I still think Kelly should've won. Donnie and Mya both have somewhat of a dancing and a performing background, while Kelly has had only a brief time in the limelight with her tiny music career she had going, and she still kept up. Just my opinion. I was never a DWTS fan until this season, and mainly because of her. I had to sneak away from my SO at night to watch it cause he would laugh at me. Now im watching Good Morning America with the three of them on it. Darn you reality TV.

Re: More DWTS talk.

• I totally agree. The show should be about someone with no dance training or background making huge progress and improvements over the weeks. Kelly fit that so well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Scooter359:
    While I think Donnie and Mya did fantastic, I mean incredible. I still think Kelly should've won. Donnie and Mya both have somewhat of a dancing and a performing background, while Kelly has had only a brief time in the limelight with her tiny music career she had going, and she still kept up.

I completely agree. I don't think it's fair when people who have a dancing/performing background compete. Yes, I understand that dancing with a partner is different, learning choreography is still the same... and that includes Shawn Johnson. Gymnastics floor routines count as dancing experience. I'll step off my soap box.

But yes, I really wanted Kelly to win. I feel like the purpose of the show is to take celebrities who have absolutely no experience dancing and see who does the best. Not rocket science.

• image DevonStiles:

image Scooter359:
    While I think Donnie and Mya did fantastic, I mean incredible. I still think Kelly should've won. Donnie and Mya both have somewhat of a dancing and a performing background, while Kelly has had only a brief time in the limelight with her tiny music career she had going, and she still kept up.

I completely agree. I don't think it's fair when people who have a dancing/performing background compete. Yes, I understand that dancing with a partner is different, learning choreography is still the same... and that includes Shawn Johnson. Gymnastics floor routines count as dancing experience. I'll step off my soap box.

But yes, I really wanted Kelly to win. I feel like the purpose of the show is to take celebrities who have absolutely no experience dancing and see who does the best. Not rocket science.

I agree about the singer/entertainer background. I don't really agree about Shawn Johnson though. In most of the floor routins I've seen the gymnast just kind of prances around and raises a leg and that counts as "dancing." Not really much musicality or rhythm there.

image image
    image image
  • I agree, too. It tends to be the people who have at least some dancing background that win...even when people who have no experience whatsoever can keep up with them. I've started losing interest in the show because it seems like the purpose of the show - get celebs in with no experience and turn them into ballroom dancers - is being lost.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • I wanted Joanna to win, but after last week, my vote switched to Kelly. I had a feeling from the beginning that Donny had it.