Money Matters

mypoints.com

Does anyone belong to this site? Is it legit?

Re: mypoints.com

• It's legit. I've used it for a couple of years and have gotten several gift cards as rewards.
  • Yes.  It takes a while and clogs your inbox with emails, but I set up a second email account and do it when I'm bored.  You just have to click through and you don't have to even read the website that opens to get the points.  I've cashed in my points for a few gift cards.
  • How long does it usually take to get the gift cards?
  • Depends on how much you shop online. If you just use the emails to click and gets points it would take forever - they usually are only worth 5 points a piece and you get maybe 5 a day. I do a lot of online shopping and use stores that participate with mypoints (not all sites do) so I probably earn a couple of $50 gifts cards a year.
  • Nice! I will have to try it out. Do they send the gift cards out pretty quickly or does it take forever?
  • Pretty quick. I usually get them in a week to 10 days.
  • Thanks for info!! I appreciate itBig Smile
  • I'm another mypoints fan, I've used it for a few years.  I just used a $50 Old Navy gift card from them the other day and it came within a week
  • I've been a member since 1998.  I love it!  The e-mails can get annoying but if you just click on them you get your points.  The shopping is really easy, too (clicking through their site while logged in in order to get the points for shopping with their merchants).

Since 1998, I've gotten like $2K in gift cards from them.

If you haven't signed up yet and want a referral, just PM me and let me know.

• I like mypoints.  I've belonged for a few years now and have gotten several gift card.  They ship them pretty quickly too.  I've never once had a problem with them.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • yes i love it.  i try and do online shopping through them and have earned about 5-7 $25 gift cards through them in the last 3 years.