West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good place in Tpa to go dancing?

i haven't been out wtith my girlfriends in so long. i have no idea where a good place is to go dancing. any suggestions?

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com

Re: Good place in Tpa to go dancing?

• Hmm....it's not my favorite bar to just hang out, but Hyde Park Cafe is good for dancing.

If you're into salsa dancing, there's some place in central Tampa my friend always raves about... I don't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure it's on Armenia.

I haven't been to Ybor in a looooong time!

• If you even remotely like country, you have to go to the Dallas Bull off of 301...so much fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What part of Tampa are you in?  There is Hyde Park, which has Hyde Park Cafe and Whiskey Park Soho.  There is Channel Side, which has Bananna Joes. 

• Whiskey Park closed down a while ago...