Money Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What time is your Sunday paper delivered.

I realize I'm an early riser, but I love to read the Sunday paper in peace and quiet on Sunday mornigngs. I used to go buy it at the gas station but then I discovered it was more MM to have it delivered since it was $7 to get the local and the NYTs and only about 4.50 to get them delivered.

This morning the paper wasn't here by 7:30 so I walked to the store and bought it. I complained before then to the newspaper. When I got back to the house at 7:50 my papers were there. The newspaper also sent out an extra paper so all said I ended up with 3 local newspapers today.... but at least the coupons were good.

I

Re: What time is your Sunday paper delivered.