Sex & Romance

Corded vibrator?

Does anyone have this?

http://www.top10pleasuretoys.com/images/hitachi_magic_wand_massager.jpg

I am so so so so tired of buying batteries. I want a vibe that isn't battery operated and that won't wimp out on me. I need really really strong vibrations to get me going and keep thinking that this might be the way to go.

What say S&R nesties? Good buy? Waste of money? 

Re: Corded vibrator?

• That's all I use anymore.  There are two settings, low and high.  High is a bit much for me, it gets me off in about 3 seconds usually.  Overall it is awesome.  The best part are the attachments you can buy everywhere, so if you want something with penetration, you can have that.

Shop around.  I know Magic Wands are really expensive, but if you know where to go, you can get a good deal.  I can't remember where my husband bought mine, but I know it wasn't the $80+ I've seen in stores.

Don't forget, you can also use it for what it is intended as...a back massager.  Works great for that too!

• Aboslutely buy it!  I have vibrating bullets and other toys, but this is the go to toy. 

If I could only choose one, this would be it.

image Anniversary
    TTC since 2008
    Me-29, paracentric inversion resulting in egg quality issues and higher instance of miscarriage. All other b/w normal. HSG/SIS- all clear
    Lap 2/14 to remove cysts/endo
    DH-31, S/A normal
    Injects+intercourse=fail, Injects+IUI=fail
    saving up for IVF
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is the be all end all of vibes! I mean seriously. I endorse it as a user and as a sex educator!

worth every penny!

~Peaceful

Cafe' Kisses

Our First Picture. March, 2009

Engaged 10/11/09

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wedding 10/10/10 At the Lake Shawnee Yacht Club, Topeka, KS

Our Website - Briant Loves Tawnya

• I have this model but bought it in the U.S. It its the best if you need a strong vibe. No messing around with this one. I recommend it.
  • I bought a Lelo Mona 2 recently.  It has a charger that you plug into the wall, but once the internal battery is charged, you can use it without the cord.  I love having the options.  I shyed away from it for long time because of the cost, but once I got it, it was the best $100.00 I ever spent. 

• I can't see the picture but I do have a plug in vibe. I got tired of buying batteries too....I agree with PPs, I totally recommend it!!!
  • Sounds like you should check out Pure Romance's Diamond Collection. There Luxury Vibrators are incredible and you will never have to buy batteries again! Visit www.pureromance.com/sabrinaallen to check them out. Click collections, then Diamond Collection, then  call or message consultant Sabrina Allen at 770-981-2054 for a discounted offer.