Decorating & Renovating
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

s/o kitchen themes, show me your rustic/tuscan/wine kitchens

I would like some ideas. TIA!

Re: s/o kitchen themes, show me your rustic/tuscan/wine kitchens

• PIB...current house and condo. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • trying to upload a picture.
    Jennifer
  • my kitchen is inspired by wine/vinyard themes. we have a lot of wrought iron, tuscan colors, etc. and some wine plaques, etc.

pib/link in siggy.

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Piece of junk! I can't get it to load and I don't have time to tinker with it! :(

We have creamish walls with a gold glaze faux finish (it looks better then it sounds), dark cabinets and warm, red, green and yellow accents. I have a few rooster accents, but it's not "themey."

Jennifer
  • PIB, but they are small.  I use an olive oil bottle for my dish soap and filled a wine bottle with olive oil.  Two rugs, green paint, wine racks, wine-themed plaques and trivets.  It's very understated, but it ties in with the living room and dining room colors/wall-art.
    Sunshine-n-Wine Travel Blog