December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

marilyn

how's that baby brewin?  i saw that you're feeling sick from your fb statuses....is that morning sickness or something else?

Re: marilyn

• the baby's brewin good.  it's not morning sickness (thank god) I've just had a cold since the day we found out i am pg.  it's stuffiness, coughing fits (esp during the night) and sneezing.  Unfortunately there's not too much I can take so it's kicking my butt =(

thanks for checking up on me

how's murphy? he's so cute.  did you dress him up this halloween?

• oh no! SIL was sick w/ cold stuff a few weeks ago and had to suffer through too. have you ever tried the neti pot? I had to do something similar when I had sinus surgery. my doctor raves about them to help clear out stuffiness.

murph is doing great. he's growing up so fast though! his little nose is almost all white now! he dressed up as a spider. We bought the outfit a few weeks ago and it fit him perfectly..but was a little small on him last night b/c he's grown so much! i posted some pictures on fb and one of me and him in the halloween post :)

• i haven't tried the neti pot but i've heard great things I should just go out and buy it.

aww he's so cute! they do get big so quick! I'm off to look at the halloween post now. unfortunately our dogs are too big we can't find costumes that fit them