December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*Heather*

Is this anywhere near you?? I just read it on the CMT blog!

Little honky-tonks. Gigantic arenas. Vintage theaters. I have seen Keith Urban play just about every kind of venue there is. But this is a new one. A Verizon store? If I was in Nashville tomorrow, I would so be there. Hell, I'd even switch to Verizon if I had to. (But you don't. In fact, admission is free, no purchase necessary and all that.) He's going to be at the store located at 1959 Mallory Lane in Franklin, Tenn., at 2 p.m. tomorrow (Oct. 30). He'll meet, he'll greet, he'll do a few songs, and then he will take questions from the audience. There's no word on the capacity inside the store, and there's a 40 percent chance of rain, so I doubt he'd play outside. Since I can't go, can some nice reader please go for me and report back here so we can all live vicariously through you?

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Heather*

• It is about 15 minutes from my work. I am so sad I can't go. I missed his concert in August because I just was not feeling well. I am sure that people will be getting there at 7 a.m. as it is not a huge store and he may or may not play outside. I told George even if I could go I don't think I want to be out there with all those people.

I'm sure it will be on the news. At least I can say that he was in my hometown :) and he lives close to where George's father lives so I guess in a way they are neighbors Smile

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oab4us.jpg[/IMG]
  • I heard about that on the radio this morning, and I thought about you! Too bad you can't go.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker