South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Eyebrow threading in Burlington/Camden Co?

I know this is a longshot....know of any Indian Salons around here? I loved getting this done up north.

Re: Eyebrow threading in Burlington/Camden Co?

• I've never heard of that!  It sounds painful! 

I'm curious to see if there are places around here that do it!  Smile

MC #1 12/06 MC #2 10/07 MC#3 10/08 *Forever Missed* Diagnosed with MTHFR 10/09 but was told it is not the reason for my "unexplained IF"
    Diagnosed with High FSH, low folical count, and absent anti mullerian count 08/11
  • its no more painful than waxing, cheaper and looks better:)
  • There's a place called Dharma Kharma in Cherry Hill/Marlton by Greentree Rd.

http://www.dharmakarma.com/

• I had friends in college who swore by this, but I've never tried it.  I did a google search and found Dharma Karma Salon and Spa in Cherry Hill. They apparently do eyebrow threading for $7, which is about the same as waxing.  I don't know if it's a good price or not.  Here is their site:

http://www.dharmakarma.com/default.html 

• Whoops! Didn't see K&B there!  Oh well, I guess that gives two votes for Dharma Karma.  Smile
  • THANK YOU NYGirlie!

?

I just called....going tomorrow!?

• Let us know how that place is! I went in Ardmore, PA before my wedding. it was only $5 and they did a great job. But man, did it hurt. It was quick though, but I think it's more painful then waxing - about the same as plucking, but not the same kind of hurt. Hard to explain! But they did a great job shaping my brows, and I was in and out in 5 min.
  • I did it and they look great!!!!!! Thanks again NYGirlie!