Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**gigi**

What happened at Premier?? We love them!

But, that certainly doesn't mean what ever you went through wasn't bad...but, gah! i recommended them!

Re: **gigi**

• No worries you were not the only one. I don't want to go into all the dirty details but the main issue was there was no consistency at the place. I think they focus a lot of their attention on the older children and not on the infants. There was different teachers everyday in the room and not once was a teacher on time, they usually ran about 10 minutes late. I even had a director say to just leave her in the front office until a teacher arrived. Umm no thanks, I don't know the joe blows coming in and out of the front door and anyone could have easily taken her.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow. I'm really sorry about that. I certainly never experienced that problem. I wonder if its because it is summer??

I agree that they migh tbe more into bigger kids since its more a school, but I also witnessed a lot of loving on kids in the infant room when I would walk by.

Also, is it really cheaper for infants there? I know that, compared to other facilities, Kai's classes were more expensive (to the tune of $30-ish).