West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Soon2BMrsHucks** (Restaurant Recs)

I know this is late, but I saw your post where you were looking for good restaurants in the Tampa Bay area.

Check out www.chowhound.com  There's a Florida board full of foodies who always have good recommendations.  My recs are more Pinellas Co. but if you go to that board, you'll find St. Pete and Tampa as well. 

As for my recs, here they are:

*Casa Tina's, Dunedin.  Great, healthy Mexican food.

*Casa Ludovico, Palm Harbor; Villa Gallace, Indian Rocks Beach.  Excellent Italian food.

*Salt Rock Grill, Indian Rocks Beach.  Awesome steaks!

*Ivory Mandarin Bistro, Dunedin.  Great chinese food.

*Rusty Bellies, Tarpon Springs.  Seafood.  Isn't cheap, but the food is good and they have a fresh daily catch.

*Cafe Milano (Clearwater), Umberto's (Dunedin).  Pizza. 

*Hellas, Tarpon Springs. Greek food.  There's a ton of Greek food in Tarpon, and admittedly, I have only tried about 1/4 of them.  But, Hellas also has a bakery with Greek pastries that are to die for!

*Amarit (Palm Harbor), Thai Coconut (Clearwater).  Amarit has great thai food!  I love their pad thai.  Awesome.  Thai Coconut is also very good and they do a lot of charity work.

*Jotos, Clearwater,  Japanese food and great sushi.

*Delco, Dunedin.  This isn't a nice, sitdown place but...My DH is from Philly and he says their cheesesteaks and subs can't be beat. 

*YaYas.  Ok, this isn't really a nice restaurant, but their chicken is flavorful and tender.

This is all I can think of for now, but if I think of more, I'll let you know.

Re: **Soon2BMrsHucks** (Restaurant Recs)

• I forgot to add these:

*Strachan's Ice Cream (Palm Harbor): Homemade ice cream.  Very good.

*Ozona Pig (Ozona) and Eli's BBQ (Dunedin): For BBQ.    Ozona is on the west side of Alternate 19, off Tampa Rd. 

*Molly Goodheads (Ozona), Palm Pavilion (Clearwater Beach) for local Florida flavor.

*Columbia Restaurant (Ybor City, Clearwater Beach); Tio Pepe's (Clearwater).  Spanish food.  Columbia in Ybor has flamenco dancers.

* Village Inn (Clearwater), Lenny's (Clearwater).  Both great breakfast places.  I know Village Inn is a chain but I love their multigrain pancakes!!  Lenny's is where all the Phillies fans gather for breakfast during spring training.  Get there before 8:30am though, or they are packed!  Lenny's also brings complimentary danish baskets to the table.