I am still in the process of church hunting and am hoping that the nesties can provide some good leads. Here is what we are looking for:
- Traditional service (we prefer hymns to praise music)
- Protestant (something close in theology to Presbyterian USA- Methodist, Lutheran, etc.)
- Young couples (late 20's early 30's- preferably including some who don't have kids)
- Good music program (we both might join the choir at some point and if they have handbells that is a huge plus)
- Located in or close to North Raleigh (downtown Raleigh wouldn't be too far)
Know of any churches that might fit this bill??