West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OB Rec's

Hello all!  I was wondering if you all have any rec's for OB doc's that either deliver at Morton Plant or Mease Countryside (MP is preferred since we live near downtown Clearwater).

Thanks! 

Re: OB Rec's

• i don't, but you could always call and ask who delivers there.

i am sure you already thought about that, but i hate this new format that tells you how many views, and then there are no responses, so i wanted to say something.

good luck! 

• Hi,

I am new here. I was about to post to introduce myself. I am a S. FL knottie/nestie and DH and I are moving to St. Pete at the end of the month. Anyways, my father in law is an OB at  Mease Contryside. If you would like his info you can email me; [email protected]  

• I delivered at Mease Countryside and I highly recommend it! We had a wonderful experience there and I had an awesome OB. His name is Hugo Perez-Artiles (but he just goes by Dr. Perez). His practice is called All Femcare I believe. I know you said you prefer MP but I figured I'd throw his name out there because he was great (my friend who had a great experience referred me, I delivered with him, and my SIL was referred by me - she also delivered there and had a good experience) and because I LOVED Mease Countryside. I live in St. Pete but I made the trip up there because I liked the hospital so much. Countryside is a wonderful hospital to deliver at.

HTH!

• My OB, Dr. Umstead delivers at Mease Countryside, but not Morton Plant.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Hi,  I go to Tampa Bay Women's Care, right across from Morton Plant.  I delivered there almost two years ago.  All of the doctors there are wonderful and I would highly recommend them!