Pittsburgh Nesties

Jeff Verszyla welcomes 2nd baby boy...

KDKA's Jeff Verszyla Celebrates New Addition

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ? KDKA Chief Meteorlogist Jeff Verszyla has a new addition to his family.

Jeff and his wife Shelley are the proud parents of Carson David who was born on Saturday.

Carson weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and is 20 inches long.

Baby, mom, dad and big brother AJ are all doing fine.

Congratulations to the Verszyla family.

http://kdka.com/topstories/Jeff.Verszyla.baby.2.744425.html

Re: Jeff Verszyla welcomes 2nd baby boy...

• This is for all you Jeff Verszyla fans like Amber. :) Congrats to him and his family! I had no idea he was even married let alone married with two kids! :)
  • I had no idea he was married!  Congrats to him.

• Cute kids! I did know he was married, but only because a girlfriend of mine used to date him :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • It always amazes me that the wives of these news guys will allow themselves to be on camera shortly after giving birth.   I know what I looked/felt like and I certainly was NOT ready for my close-up!   

• And THAT would be why I didn't see them at Mass on Sunday! (DH and I kept debating as to whether or not that was him, and we were leaning towards it was.)

1) He is very short!
    2) They always skip out after Communion! Bad Catholics... LOL

• image realitycheck33:

And THAT would be why I didn't see them at Mass on Sunday! (DH and I kept debating as to whether or not that was him, and we were leaning towards it was.)

1) He is very short!
    2) They always skip out after Communion! Bad Catholics... LOL

Big Smile Bob Pompiani goes to our church and is a eucharistic minister. When I end up in his line I always want to blurt out - hey! you're on TV. He's a nice guy, but much skinnier in person that I would have thought...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw, I watched the video- the baby is adorable!  And his wife is so cute!!  She looks fantastic for having just had a baby!

• I chalk this up with other celeb news as...who cares? I went to HS with his wife. They go to my mom's church. He looks 12 in person.
  • They all look really happy. It seems like just yesterday when he was getting married! wow. :)
  • Aw! Congrats to him and his family. Carson is so cute! AJ is such a cutie too!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers