Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: FFF

• I'll go...I hate people who are really good in math . It's not fair.

• We're going to Chili's with some friends tonight and I really don't want to go to Chili's.  I would rather go somewhere nice.  Chili's for lunch = awesome.  Chili's for dinner = totally lame.

Chili's reminds me of high school.  Ugh. 

• Chili's has good margaritas!  Party!!!

Vent: Not on speaking terms with my mom right now.  Everytime she comes to my house, she acts like it's her own and criticizes, cleans, and she moves things around.  It drives me batsh*tcrazy.  The thing is-she is a horrible housekeeper and my friends always make fun of how clean and neat my house is.  She has even sneaked into the master bathroom while I was at the grocery store to straighten the towels..wtf.  I finally blew up yesterday when she told me that I really need to clean the kitchen tile grout b/c it is dingy.  First of all, it is supposed to be grey and who the heck specifically cleans kitchen floor tile grout?

• Children are exhausting.  Glad 1st week of school is over!!  I need sleep.

• I'm tired. Mallory is a great sleeper but I still have to get up every 3 hours to feed her. It is exhausting. TOTALLY worth it, but still...I'm tired. That's ok, Daddy is home today all day for the first time since we brought her home, so he's on duty! Mommy is taking a LOOOONG nap!
  • In the past two years, I've had to deal with roofers, plumbers, and foundation people, and electricians.  Not fun.  I'm tired.  I need to shape up and take a proper vacation - something more than 5 nights over the weekend.

-babs

• lol at the Chili's comment, that is so funny! I agree, Chilis is more of a lunch place to me, not dinner.

Speaking of, went to Nonna Tata in FW last night, spent $80 on dinner and mine had zero taste or flavor. FAIL