Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

LadyBird9

I couldn't help notice your siggy in a previous post and I remember you telling me guns up when I first posted.

My FI proposed to me at Walt Disney World!! What a coincidence huh?! Must be something in that Lubbock water! ;o)

Re: LadyBird9

• Aaaah thats awesome!!!!!!!! ?Must totally be in the water...

FI and I went to Disneyland last September... it was my first time to Disneyland and his first time to ANY Disney... I have been dying to get him over to Walt Disney World (because I think its 100x better) - we actually talked about going out there for our 1 year anniversary.

LOL... we like to plan ahead... ?Smile?

• image LadyBird9:
    we like to plan ahead...  Smile 

Oh you should see my sister and I when we plan our trips to WDW,it's never too early to start!!

Never been to Disneyland but I've heard its way better. I've been multiple times on girls trips and am already planning on going back in March with my sisters Drill Team (she's a high school drill team director). And I just got engaged in June of this year!

If you go to WDW for your first year anniversary (or just a little after) you could be there for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. If you drink or just love to eat it's a great experience and you can spend an entire day just in the world showcase sampling smaller appetizer portions of each countries food specialties, beer, and wine. Really is a great time and this is the last 'girls trip' that we did to WDW.