Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How long did your wedding video take to get back?

Just realized we never got our wedding DVDs from the videographer, and it's been almost 2 months. Just curious how long everyone else's turn around time was. And yes, I did contact them by email to ask, but was still wondering. Thanks!

Re: How long did your wedding video take to get back?

• I've heard several people say it was close to 5-6 months.
  • Mine took 3 or 4 months.. My videographer apologized for how long he took, but this time of the year especially is ridiculously busy for them so they were inundated with work. Hang in there, hopefully they'll respond soon to appease your worries!

• 4 months, and that was with a little brow beating.  I don't remember how long he said it would be, but it definitely took much longer.
  • We were told 8 weeks, but it was during the busy summer season. Our videographer kept me updated via email and it ended up being 10 weeks. Not too long of a wait, but she was worth it.
  • We got ours in about 3 weeks, but he was getting out of the wedding biz and doing commercials.  Sounds like 4 months is about par.