Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SATC!! No spoilers

For those who have seen it already- what did you think?!?!

I loved it! 

There were a coupl;e things I didn't totally dig, but overall it was totally fab!

Re: SATC!! No spoilers

• Hmmm...honestly I was really disappointed in it.  Don't get me wrong - there were lots of fabulous parts, but I think the ending sent a really sh!tty message to women.  I did *not* like the ending one bit. 
  • I can totally see your point.  I don't want to say too much, but I am pretty sure I know exactly what you are talking about.  Wink

• I haven't seen it.  But wanted to know how you've been and how your brother's recovery is coming along. : )
    If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio
  • I liked it. I can't think of what you are talking about though! We need a spoilers post.
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• I loved it!  I thought it was pretty great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I loved it!!  Granted, I'm probably the world's worst movie critic because I love just about everything.  But I did enjoy this movie a lot......funny, sad (a lot more so that what I had been anticipating), and overall entertaining. 

Married July 21, 2007

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker