Fashion & Beauty

What to wear to a UFC fight?

I have no idea what to wear.  My boss just surprised me with 2 tickets in the "company suite" to watch the fight in a few weeks.  DH is beyond thrilled.

I asked my very fashionable friend and she said, quote: "something whoreish".  LOL The other people in the suite will be coworkers and business customers, and I will know everyone there. 

I'd like to look classy and somewhat "fun", and spend under $100.  I want to wear heels and maybe a dress or maybe jeans and a cute top.  If you can think of anything appropriate... Links or PIP would be great!!  What would you wear?

Oh, and I'm 5'6", slender with HUGE nursing boobs.  So nothing too low cut!

Thanks!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What to wear to a UFC fight?

• i wouldn't buy anything new, just wear what you usually wear like jeans and a top.
    ?Hoping to Adopt & FTA?

Latest Post- Jessica Simpson Birthing at Home?

• image tct1219:
    i wouldn't buy anything new, just wear what you usually wear like jeans and a top.

I tend to agree... I don't think this is something that really warrents a new outfit unless you just really want to buy a new shirt or something. Even then, I'd probably buy something with every day life in mind that I'd wear often if it were me.

• I would view it as any other company-sponsored box sporting event (i.e. think of it as if you were going to a company box for football, baseball, ect.)) and wear dark jeans, a cute but modest top and some fun shoes. 
  • image Mrs Acorn Blue:
    dark jeans, a cute but modest top and some fun shoes. 

This is what I aaaallllways wear when I go out.  Oh well.  I'll wear it again!

Usually when I go to sportingevents I wear a jersey or cute team t-shirt.

• DH and I are huge UFC fans, and the other day during a promo I saw a girl at one of the fights wearing an outfit I would so steal if ever we went to one.  She was wearing dark slim/straight leg jeans, a fitted v-neck tee (a modest v), a black moto jacket and some killer black pumps.  It was so simple, but something about it made it 'badass chic'. 

• I don't know if pp's have been to a box for a UFC fight but it's def not just a jeans and tshirt or jeans and casual top thing, at least it wasn't when we went to one in AC, I would get a fun, short dress, not uber slutty but maybe something like you'd wear to a nicer club.
  • image MrsNDM:
    I don't know if pp's have been to a box for a UFC fight but it's def not just a jeans and tshirt or jeans and casual top thing, at least it wasn't when we went to one in AC, I would get a fun, short dress, not uber slutty but maybe something like you'd wear to a nicer club.

This is what I was thinking... a party dress.  Any ideas?

• I agree with wearing whatever you'd wear to another company-sponsored sporting event.  I doubt anyone else will be dressed up, even in the company suite.

Out of the things in my closet I would wear dark jeans, Converse All-Stars and this black t-shirt by Sledge that has a fleur-de-lis and some sparkles on it.  I feel like heels are out of place at UFC.

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • I took my H to a fight about 2 years ago, and the girls there tend to get dressed up.  I would say that the nice jeans tops & heels would be good if you were just in regular seats..but I would really go with a fun dress and cute heels.  Why not get dressed up, I love every opportunity I get to do it!  I'm sure you won't be over dressed either.  We had tons of fun at the fight, I'm sure you will too :)