Getting Pregnant

How long do you let your pee cool down?

LOL at this question...

How long does it take for your pee to get to room temp like the OPK tests call for? 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

BFP Chart

Re: How long do you let your pee cool down?

• you just pee & use it as is. No need to let it cool.
    "Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast
  • image wachs:
    you just pee & use it as is. No need to let it cool.

Oh, that's good!  My tests said I needed room temperature tests and pee for them to work.  I was afraid I'd have a cup o' pee sitting out on the counter for a while, which is kinda gross.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

BFP Chart
  • Isn't your pee usually warmer than room temperature?  LOL...that's a really gross question!
  • LOL!!!! Maybe they meant store the tests at room temperature?

Is just like when the pregnancy test say "Not for oral use" or "Don't digest" or soemthing like that makes me think WTF?

Regardless, I just pee in a cup and dip.

• We must use the same brand of test...the directions on the package say to let test and urine come to room temperature. I used to pee in the cup, then suction some pee into the dropper and let that sit for a few minutes....figured a small amount of warm pee would cool off faster than the cup. Anyway, I just let the dropper sit there for a minute or two, then put it on the test. Worked fine.

HTH.

K