Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Lclaire

Hey!  So, have you guys told SIL about the move yet?  I have been thinking about that for some reason!  Good luck if you haven't yet.

Re: Lclaire

• Nope. They boys are being morons. DH told his brother, who we thought would tell SIL, but didn't. He "wasn't sure how set it was" and didn't want to upset her. DH said he'd call her, but still hasn't. Ummm..I know we're all tiptoeing around, but she's a big girl - she'll deal with it! I'm telling her this week if these fools don't tell her this weekend. They're just waiting because neither of them wants to do it and know I will if they stall long enough.
  • How frustrating!  I hope they tell her before you have toSmile  She might find out next weekend by accident...that's what made me ask.  I am sure she will be upset, but like you said she is a big girl and she will deal with it.