Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

need a hair stylist rec...

I'm new to the Arlington area and I'm looking a little shaggy and boring these days.  Can any of you ladies recommend a good hair stylist in the Metroplex?

I'm will to travel and pay....as long as its worth it.

TIA.

Re: need a hair stylist rec...

• My girl is in FW. Lemongrass Salon, Paige Lockhart, off University. I don't have the contact information here at home, but I think there is a website, so you could goole it. Paige is awesome.

When I lived in Arlington, I went to Shelton's. I'm completely drawing a blank on what street it is on. The girl I went to was Stephanie, and was also great. Shelton's has a website also, so you can get contact info. It's a little more North Arlington, but not north of I-30. Not knowing where in Arlington you live, I don't know how close that would be for you.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2rqynow.jpg[/IMG]

Proud Doxie Mommy

Cooking Blog Family Blog TTC Blog

TTC since Sept. 2009

HSG 9/10 = all clear

AMH and internal sono 3/11 = normal

SA 4/11 = normal

next steps = plan to start treatments mid-2012

BFP 3/13 after two and half years
  • Awesome!  Thank you so much....I live in Mansfield but I'm willing to go to Ft. Worth for a great cut and color. 

• Travis Norwood at Norwood and Company on Collins in Arlington is amazing.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I go to Osgood-Oneil salon.  They have three locations in Dallas.  The salon is great, but i wish their hair stylists were the same as their colorists - the fact that they're not can be a pain!
    Photo by Melissa Glynn
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Shelton's in Arlington is off Park Row. Right across from Pantego Christian Academy.

I go to the Shelton's in Ft Worth, off Hulen. I've gone to both Misty and Caroline (Misty is on maternity until July) and they are both really great. I'd recommend either one. I am incredibly picky about my hair and I've been impressed each time they cut it. Price for just a cut is around $25 or so... cut and style is $45ish. I've never had color done, so I can't talk to that.

• I highly recommend Veronica Norwood at Panache of Arlington. She started doing my hair right after high school and I would not trust anyone else. The salon is in North Arlington on Lamar Blvd between Collins & Cooper. www.panacheofarlington.com
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers