Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bizarre News Story

"Homeless woman lived in man's closet for year"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24889337/?GT1=43001#storyContinued

I think I'm going to check the closet in our guest bedroom when I get home Confused

Re: Bizarre News Story

• That's creepy! When I was a kid there was this kid in our neighborhood that had some kind of disability, he was a little slow or something. Well when I got older my mom told me that he use to sneak in our basement sometimes. She found stuff down there and then found out it was him. That always creeped me out to think about!

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • since char-char got it stuck in my head yesterday...

"If I was invisible..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker