Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

sparkpeople anyone...?

i need to get it together. surely i'm not the only one. hmm...

Re: sparkpeople anyone...?

• I'm with ya. I just started getting back on earlier this week, and was wondering the same thing, about if anyone else was using it. Now if only I could stay in my calorie range.

Curse you, hershey kisses with almonds!!No

• I NEED to get back to doing that.  For my sake and for my husband's sake we are both healthier when I count the calories.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • I need to get back to it too!
  • great! ok so what can we do to makeourselves log in everyday? should we all sign a pledge or something? ;)
  • MrsAJLMrsAJL member
    Seventh Anniversary

I haven't done Sparkpeople and I would but I signed up for Weight Watchers at work and we're four weeks in (4.6 pounds down, though!)

With regard to exercising more, I'm doing Couch to 5K if anyone else wants to join me. It's sort of self-paced (not with a running club or anything). I'll be doing Austin Fit in August if anyone wants a buddy for that.

• image MrsAJL:

I haven't done Sparkpeople and I would but I signed up for Weight Watchers at work and we're four weeks in (4.6 pounds down, though!)

sparkpeople is a great support for weight watchers - and it's free! you should join our team sothat you can continue to inspire us with your success.? :)

http://teams.sparkpeople.com/AustinNesties?

• MrsAJLMrsAJL member
    Seventh Anniversary
    I did not know! :) I'll sign up. Y'all can help keep me points-accountable.
  • I need to start logging on again too...
  • I've been using sparkpeople for a while now, but I didn't know there was nestie team.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ohmygosh, I didn't know this existed!!! THANK YOU Jezca! I have been out of control and gained 19 pounds in 4 months Embarrassed

I was eating POTATO CHIPS of all things when I logged onto SparkPeople. I threw the bottom of the bag out, even dumped out the chips to make sure I didn't eat anymore.

I am excited about this. I have to be a BM in a wedding in November and we are shopping on June 14. FUN shopping with 4 women who wear about a size 2.

I am going to get my sh*t together, and I think this was just the jump start I needed!

• I joined too!

Need to get back to the wedding weight, or closer to it...

• YAY! Thanks for entering that I referred you.? :)
  • Ok, let's do this y'all! I'm motivated again.
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/os71qf.jpg[/IMG]

The Blog
  • oh how i have slipped from being diligent about tracking calories & excercise. i'm still going to the gym and eating ok but it helps so much to see it.

let's get on track ladies. austin nesties will be the hottest nesties around.

• i need to get back on the wagon too... i haven't been to the gym in 2 months.

• be sure to log in today!? :)
  • Logged!  Thanks for kicking our butts in gear, Jessica!
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • I just recommitted too.  Tracked my calories for the first time in over a year! 

I think we should come up with monthly challenges.  What do you ladies think?  Just in time for a June one...

• I'll be (re)joining y'all too!
  • image Larisa&Greg:

I think we should come up with monthly challenges.? What do you ladies think?? Just in time for a June one...

great idea!? what kind of challenges?