Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm new!

Hi Everyone!

I got married almost 7 months ago and up until now haven't had time to get on here.

A little about me if you care: I love to cook!  DH is in corporate accounting and I'm in the mortgage business.  We bought a fixer uper for our first house so that takes up most of our time.

Re: I'm new!

• hello, welcome!  So... you met on myspace?  tell us the story.  Be sure to check out the What's Cooking board for food talk! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello!  Welcome!
  • Welcome!  What part of DFW is home to you guys?
  • Yes, we did meet on myspace I'm not embarrased to say it! haha :)

A friend actually set up an account for me and I would get on every so often to check it. It was blocked at work and I didn't have a computer at home so I could only check it at friends house. One Sunday afternoon I ran to a friends  to drop something off and asked if I could check myspace real quick. I had an email from him. I have stuff about my church on my page and he commented on that and didn't use any creepy pick up lines so without too much thought I gave him my work email address and told him to email me. He did and we talked non stop for about 2 weeks then he asked for my # we talked on the phone a few times and continued emailing for another week or so then we met for dinner and the rest is history! Who would have thought I could have met my husband on myspace when I wasn't even looking! 

****If anyone wants to check out my myspace and see pics it's myspace.com/lydiaoster

I will check out the cooking board that sounds wonderful!

We live in Frisco. 

• Hello and welcome!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My favorite Frisco restaurant is Caribbean Cafe (cuban food).  So delicious!  The mojitos are excellent and my favorite two items are the vaca frita and ropa vieja.

http://www.resercom.net/12/home

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!  What part of DFW are you in? 

If you ever need recs for your fixer-upper, just ask!