Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good News FRIDAY!!!

1) Its Friday, yay!

2) It was a short week

3) Old friends coming in to town tonight!! Big Smile

4) SEX & THE CITY!!!! Drinks

Re: Good News FRIDAY!!!

• Cristina,

One of your quotes was in the Nest magazine! Your famous!

• DH is playing golf tomorrow, so I'll have the afternoon to myself!!
  • WHOOHOO it's FRIDAY!!!!

Going to see SATC with my college friends this weekend!! 

I had a hashbrown, sausage bisquit, and 2 donut holes this morning and it was GOOD!!!

• I just booked tickets for my mom and sister to visit in July!
  • 1. After today, I only have 3 work days left... then we are on a place to St. Thomas!!! I can't believe its finally here!!!

2. I get to go clothes shopping for the trip tomorrow.

• Sex and the City!! 

Our tile guys have been out since Monday and by this afternoon we should see a lot of progress.  The counter tops might even be on too. 

• 1.  It's Friday!

2.  Sex In the City!

3.  Scrapbooking gtg tonight and I have a ton of stuff to scrapbook tonight.  I brought two scrapbooks in case i get bored with one.  :)

• Officially one week til I am HOME in Pennsylvania for the weekend... I haven't seen my parents since Christmas, the longest span ever in my life. Sad!

It's going to be a beautiful (hot) weekend!

I just wrapped up a major project at work and am thrilled that it's done.

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi Cristina; haven't seen you on here in a long time!

To finish celebrating our anniversary, my DH is taking off work early and we're going to go see SATC. Then, we're checking into a nice hotel downtown, going swimming on the roof, and then going out to a super nice dinner. It should be so fun! I need to go get ready, but I'm trying to rest for a minute after my workout.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have this afternoon completely to myself. (I get off at noon on Friday) So I am going to work on my 08.08.08 party invitations. So excited!

• I got a job!  It's not a teaching gig, nor is it really the job I want, but hell....it's a job!  lol.   I'm tired of being at home.   Also today is 'love day' for us.  DH is off, and it's my last day home before I start working, so we're gonna do something fun.  Oh yeah, and SATC tomorrow with the girls.
  • DH and I are getting together with friends tonight for game night!

Sunday is DH's birthday so we are going to Estancia Churrascaria for dinner. We've never been, so we're both excited!

• MrsNoleMrsNole member

Free dinner tonight at Kobe, thanks to a gift DH got from work.

Sunday we get to paint the kitchen in our new place!  Hopefully we move in on Tuesday!

[My Domestic Addiction]

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • My dh is home for 5 days in a row!!!! Woo HOo!