Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Twenties Girl is waiting for me!

Sorry, just saw on my online acct at the library that Twenties Girl is in. Yay! anyone read it? What did you think? The only book of hers I've read so far is Remember Me? and I enjoyed that one.

Re: Twenties Girl is waiting for me!

• I just picked up my copy from the library yesterday and started it today. I'm only like 40 pages into it but I'm not really feeling it so far. I've read most of her books and loved them all so maybe the further into this one I get the more I'll like it...
  • My frickin' library hasn't even started processing the holds yet.  GRRRR.  My lucky sister was #5 on her library's list so she's already read it and she said it was good.
  • NSLNSL member
    Ninth Anniversary
    I thought it was cute, and FAR better than Remember Me? which I found really irritating.
    28/100
    LittleL 8/10/07
    Baby E 11/27/10

Check out my makeup and reading blog:
    Books and Beauty
  • I bought it today and started it, but I'm not far enough along to be hooked. I really hope it is better than Remember Me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/
  • I am a little over halfway through. I think it's getting better in the second half. I wasn't sure during the first half. I have read all of her book(under her SK name) and this one is a bit different than the others. Enjoy!
    Robin
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12

Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

2014 Reading Goal: 85

• I finished it last week...overall I enjoyed it...just wasn't one of my favorite SK books. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest