Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Project Runway starts on 8/20!

Let's hope Lifetime doesn't eff it up. :)
Business Cat. image

Re: Project Runway starts on 8/20!

• oooh thanks for letting me know!!  Yeah...ditto on Lifetime not effin' it up.
  • It's about time, I'm so excited!
  • Finally!
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I know!  And actually I'm also really excited about the Models of the Runway spinoff show that is supposed to be airing right afterwards.  It's about the competition between the models on the show to win the magazine spread with their designer.  I don't know if they ever had to share an apartment before, but they do this season.  It should be better than AMTM I think because I believe these are actual models just starting out in the industry instead of wannabe models who auditioned for a reality show. 

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Very excited!!!!  I am looking forward to the PR checkins too. I always like reading what everyone thinks about the designs/designers. 
  • image AustinBride06:

I know!  And actually I'm also really excited about the Models of the Runway spinoff show that is supposed to be airing right afterwards.  It's about the competition between the models on the show to win the magazine spread with their designer.  I don't know if they ever had to share an apartment before, but they do this season.  It should be better than AMTM I think because I believe these are actual models just starting out in the industry instead of wannabe models who auditioned for a reality show. 

Super excited about PR and also, thanks for the heads up about this.  It sounds great!!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • thanks for the heads up!  i know i am a PR dork because I put a reminder on my Outlook calendar!  can't wait!