Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Looking for a baby bouncer

Anyone have one they are not using & would like to sell to me?! I am looking for an extra one to take on vacation. I figured I'd give her something new to look at and I don't want to get mine here at home all dirty from lugging it into the hotels & the beach.

Re: Looking for a baby bouncer

• I have this one- it's the eddie bauer bouncette

It has a "mosquito net" that's what I call it anyway, that zips completely over it in case you were to go camping or be outside or something. I'm not 100% sure that the vibrating/noise box works. It might just need batteries. If you're interested at all let me know. I don't use it and bought a different one for Charli. If you don't like it/aren't interested my feelings will not be hurt :o

• Ok, it was bugging me so I checked it and the noises work but not the vibration for some reason. Of course, it could still be that it needs new batteries.
  • LOL That was the one I have been looking at OUAC!! I thought it would be great to take outside w/ the netting. Then I decided I didn't want to spend the money on it b/c I already had a nice one. It is kind of big too & I would be dragging it to the beach ... I had talked myself out of it!!

Anyway what are you looking to sell it for?

• lol! that's too funny!!! It is a little on the big side, but it folds flat and is pretty easy to carry in one hand when it's folded up.

i honestly have no idea how much they usually go for used, you're probably the better judge of that. it's just sitting here though and i would love to get it out of the way. 

• OUAC had 3 of them priced $26, $34 & $36.
  • I wasn't too far off then. I was going to say $20.
  • I'll take it for $20. :) I can either come get it or if you are out and about let me know where & I can meet you somewhere!
  • We have that one! MIL bought it for us at OUAC.  It really is nice.  We take it to the lake all the time.  It's also nice b/c it folds up flat and it also has an incline that almost goes flat or sits up.

• Oh really? That is awesome!! I need something to fold up flat. I did buy a tent cabana thingy to keep her out of the sun when we are at the ocean so I'll just put that in there for her to sit/sleep in!! Yeah!
  • Ok!!! Umm .... tomorrow night I work, but Sunday I'm free. I can meet you somewhere no need to make you drive all the way out here!
  • Tomorrow is the only day I'm busy. My dd bday party unless it's later at night. Let me know if you are out and shopping somewhere this week. I need to go to Perrysburg at the beginning of the week. I'll be in Maumee on Monday. I need to go to BRU & Old Navy. LOL ... my husband works by Westfield so if you are out that way. Where is Max & Erma' out there?
  • Well, I work at the M&E in Sylvania. I could meet you on tuesday or wednesday? Let me know when you'll be at BRU and stuff. I don't have a problem driving out there. PB and Maumee are a little farther for me, plus I work monday night.