Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I can never get my checkbook right!

Drives me nuts! I am $48.20 off somehow. It's been like that for a month now! I shouldn't worry since it favors me, but still annoying!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I can never get my checkbook right!

• I cannot even imagine that! Ours balances to the penny each time...I am OCD about it! LOL
  • here's a solution...don't balance it!!!

We just deposit money in there every 2 weeks or so and do it that way.  But we basically use our credit card for everything though and just pay it off.  I rarely use my debit card...

• I honestly can't remember the last time I even tried to balance our checkbooks...  I just check online daily to make sure things are looking OK. heh

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • image Merin:

I honestly can't remember the last time I even tried to balance our checkbooks...  I just check online daily to make sure things are looking OK. heh

Ditto this.

• image Taowensgirl:
    image Merin:

I honestly can't remember the last time I even tried to balance our checkbooks...  I just check online daily to make sure things are looking OK. heh

Ditto this.

Me too!

Then I have the blonde moments when I am like WTF is this charge at this place...20 minutes later...oh yea.

I never carry cash and i use my debit for ev.ry.thing.

• image angi1015:
    image Taowensgirl:
    image Merin:

Ditto this.

Me too!

Then I have the blonde moments when I am like WTF is this charge at this place...20 minutes later...oh yea.

Ditto all of this as well. :)

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Ours balances to the penny every month too.  I'm super anal when it comes to that stuff.  I use Quicken, makes it tons easier than doing it manually with a checkbook register.  You can also download transactions from your bank with it and do the same with credit cards.  I even use it to track our mortgage.

I'm weird.

Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • image Merin:
    image angi1015:
    image Taowensgirl:
    image Merin:

Ditto this.

Me too!

Ditto all of this as well. :)

Ditto all of this, but I am OCD about checking it everyday, sometimes even 2 times a day

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • image Merin:

This!  I kept trying to pick it up but it never stuck.  But I'm pretty obsessive about checking our online banking everyday.  DH doesn't get it but oh yeah, it has to be done.  Every.Day.  We just have the one checkbook so I'd really like to try again to stay on top of it, but with the way I've decided to do things, it gets a little confusing...whenever I get paid I take out the amount for certain numbers of our bills and put it into a different account so I can know that it's there and know how much is leftover.  When a bill is due, I transfer it back from the "holding" account.  Not the easiest way but it works for me right now....it just makes checkbook balancing a little more tricky.

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!