West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

For all my non PG ladies, sorry PG ladies :-(

So I was just reminded on another board about this drink I wanted to share with you ladies...So the other night we went out and DH had to carry me inside lol...all because of a new drink I discovered!

All it is, is Vanilla Vodka. and either Diet Cherry Coke or Cherry Coke Zero. Mix em together however you please and you wind up with Vanilla Cherry Coke that is delicious. 

Anyone else have any great easy drinks they would like to share? TGIF!

Re: For all my non PG ladies, sorry PG ladies :-(

• Sounds yummy!!

I like Grape Vodka and Sprite. It's very yummy!!!

• This is more for the holidays, but it is a White Christmas.  If I remember correctly, it is eggnog, vodka and Kahlua.  Pour it in a martini glass and top it off with some fresh ground nutmeg.  It is kind of a white russian but with eggnog.  SO good!
  • Hey, I can still appreciate good cocktail ideas for when I can drink again at some point!  I love anything with Chambord in it so I'd say Sprite, vodka, and chambord.  I also love Chambord with just champagne though.  Your vanilla cherry Coke sounds yummy too!
  • image jdsegarr:

All it is, is Vanilla Vodka. and either Diet Cherry Coke or Cherry Coke Zero. Mix em together however you please and you wind up with Vanilla Cherry Coke that is delicious.  

Sounds good!!!

My fave shot is soo good. It's a chocolate cake shot but not what you expect. You take a shot of Frangelico and then put a lemon slice, that is covered in sugar, in your mouth. I dont know how but it tastes like CHOCOLATE! It's magic... everytime I get someone this, it becomes their new fave shot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I heard of a shot like that on our honeymoon cruise.

The girls were asking for Vanilla Vodka and Redbull in a shot glass.

• mmm sounds yummy!!

The other night on Jimmy Fallon, Puff Daddy was talking about mixing his ciroc vodka with welch's grape juice. hilarious...sounds like a kids drink lol.

• Yummy! I used to drink vanilla grey goose and cherry coke all the time... however they discontinued the vanilla grey goose so :(

I love OJ and captain :) Taste like orange cream Popsicle.

BTW those cheesecake stuffed strawberries look SO amazingly good. 

• My usual is cherry vodka & coke.

Also, malibu & coke.  Or malibu & pineapple.

Also, bacardi razz & sprite. 

• Ooo I will have to try that.  One of my faves is pineapple juice and coconut rum.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image surfbetty530:

My fave shot is soo good. It's a chocolate cake shot but not what you expect. You take a shot of Frangelico and then put a lemon slice, that is covered in sugar, in your mouth. I dont know how but it tastes like CHOCOLATE! It's magic... everytime I get someone this, it becomes their new fave shot.

I've had this and you are completely right...it totally tastes like chocolate!  And it is soooo good!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image surfbetty530:
    image jdsegarr:

Sounds good!!!

OHHH i LOVE Chocolate Cake!! These are very dangerous. lol

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/elainevarona/1352473779.jpg[/IMG]
  • Now I want a drink or at least some coke...this will teach a pg lady not to open posts that say "for non pg ladies"!
  • I don't drink many mixed drinks, because I don't like soda, but this weekend we needed summery poolside drinks, and we had "drunken" arnold palmers. We mixed publix lemonade with publix unsweetened tea and limon rum. They were really delicious and great for daytime drinking. Later we ran out of the limon rum and subbed spiced rum, which I didn't like as much- but oddly enough tasted very much like key lime pie.
  • i love love the vanilla vodka drink.

• image may07wedding:

Sounds yummy!!

I like Grape Vodka and Sprite. It's very yummy!!!

My friend was drinking this the other night when we were out.  I tasted it and it was very yummy.  I was having a beer night so I didn't get one, but next time!

• My own little version of summer beer......mix like a 6 pack of corona, vodka and lemonade concentrate to taste....yummmmmmy!  It tastes like bud light lime...but good....lol :)
  • Favorite Drink: Amaretto Sour.  Ironically, it tastes sweet. Also, Soco and Lime.

Favorite Shot: The Logan.  I mixed it up one night.  It probably already has a name, but that's what I call it.  Soco Lime and Red Bull. 

I think I will try that drink soon.  I don't drink much anymore (I think I was traumatized by the former roommate; srsly, who drinks Natty Ice Light with a straw.  Classy?  Not really.)