West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Stumps Rockstar Fridays?

Has anyone gone?  I am doing a wedding today but it ends at 10 so I'm meeting my H and some of our friends there afterwards (I will be right next door to Channelside).  We have been wanting to go for awhile - it's like a Karaoke kind of competition but also kind of like the Rock Band video game.. haha.  I was just wondering if it gets really crowded so I can tell H to get there early and get us a table since it starts at 10 and I probably can't get over there until 1030 ish.  Anyone know?

Re: Stumps Rockstar Fridays?

• I haven't gone to this, but it sounds like fun! The last time I went to Channelside, for my bachlorette party, the only place I really cared about going was Stumps, and they were closed for a private party. Have a great time and let us know how it is!

• We haven't been going to Stumps.....but we have been doing Splitsville alot lately (and will be there tonight celebrating my birthday)!

Splitsville has this GREAT promotion going for midnight bowling on Friday nights.  It's $100 per lane (for up to 6 people each lane).  For that you get bowling from midnight to 2AM, shoes & ball, a bottle of 3 olives vodka, 3 mixers (with unlimited refills) and a pizza.   It's a great deal and alot of fun!

• sc+fmsc+fm member
    Sixth Anniversary
    Yes, we had a good time when we went. DH sang a U2 song and a live band plays for you while you sing. The seats are usually taken later in the night, but if you get there earlier right before the band starts you're good to go. Have fun!!