West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Free Glidden paint

Has anyone NOT received there paint?????

Re: Free Glidden paint

• I got mine, about a week ago.  Let me TELL YOU that it is NOT the color I thought it would be...looks totally different! BUT, I'll find some place to use it!!!!
  • I just called they said it takes 3-4 weeks but I ordered mine June 26th?? There system was down so I have to call back she said I should have it today but we?ll see!!

• I just got mine last week, but my mom got me some and it got here about a month ago.
  • sc+fmsc+fm member
    Sixth Anniversary
    I haven't recieved mine either :( ?
  • I got mine but our friends ordered some (for me!) and there's hasn't come yet. And we ordered them on the same day.
  • mine came a couple weeks ago.  I haven't opened the can yet though. 
  • I called about 2 weeks ago asking about mine and the lady said that she couldn't give me any update and that it will be 3-4 weeks after the offer ended. So, it's not 3-4 weeks after you ordered it, it's after the offer ended. I think it ended July 4th. I got mine last week though.

• sc+fmsc+fm member
    Sixth Anniversary
    Oh yah! I just got mine today :) ?but I ordered a grey-green-blue color and it's white!!! ugh ?
  • I got mine.

I ordered one in my name and one in H's and they came 2+ weeks apart. I just figured the second one wouldn't come and gave up, but then it came.

Hope yours does!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I got mine about three weeks after my friend got her's, and we ordered around the same time.  I did get it, but I haven't opened it yet.  The apartment in the model we looked at here was only half way done painting - so I thought there was some white space that I could use it on.  But, now all the walls are a dusty peachy color.  So, I'm not sure what to do now....