Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I need a formal maternity dress

My brother is getting married down in duncan in July.  I'm not in the wedding, but I need a formal/nice dress to wear, and it needs to be maternity, I'll be about 25 weeks then.  Any suggestions?  Where should I look for something?  Their wedding  colors are black and pink, and I want to wear something that will work with those colors for the pictures and everything. 

Re: I need a formal maternity dress

• Have you tried gap.com? Their maternity section online is really good. I got a super cute black silk dress that was more on the formal side last summer. I'll try to think of others that I came across!
  • The last time I was in motherhood maternity (Penn Sq mall) they had some really cute summery dresses.  It looked like they had some formal stuff, but not a lot... I guess it just depends on how formal you want to go.  Good luck!  Oh, and their prices were a LOT more reasonable than mimi maternity.
  • Pea in the Pod carries formal gowns and cocktail dresses. You might also try some of the Davids Bridal/Angelo Bridal type places. I would expect that they have maternity bridesmaids' dresses.