Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Natural doctor?

I am looking for a doctor who has been to medical school, but is also knowledgable about natural options and is willing to pursue them.  He doesnt have to be a pediatrician but needs to be willing to work with an infant.  Anywhere in the OKC or surrounding areas.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Kristina

Mom to Jasmine 2.2.06 & Savanna 2.20.08

Re: Natural doctor?

• Maybe a D.O. is what you are looking for?

You can learn more at

www.osteopathic.org 

• I know Dr. Mulligan at Norman Pediatric Group in Norman is a DO.  He is not my son's dr, but we do see another dr in that group.  Their phone number is 405-321-5114.  HTH!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We are taking our new addition to see Dr. Schrader at Mercy Family Northwest (on Memorial between Meridian and Macarthur).  He is a D.O. and a pediatrician and we really love him so far.  He is seriously the nicest man (the nurses at the hospital all kept commenting about how nice he was) and he is so great about answering questions and offering information about what to expect and things like that. 

We met with him before the baby was born because we wanted to find a doctor who would be willing to vaccinate selectively and on a delayed schedule and he really listened to our concerns and offered his opinions along with his experiences regarding the vaccines.  His office number is 755-4050.

• wendyldwendyld member
    Ninth Anniversary
    I'm assuming Dr. Mulligan = Dr. Milligan and he's definitely never suggested any 'natural alternatives' and pretty much goes by the AAP standards.