Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

good vets

we just got a new kitten and I think she has an infection.  can anyone recommend a good vet in the OKC/edmond area that isn't going to charge me out the wazoo but is good? Thanks

Re: good vets

• I LOVE my vet. I have dogs, so I'm not so sure about cats. We see Dr. Hope at Warwick Animal Clinic. It's just south of 122nd and MacArthur in NW OKC. They have 3 vets there and I've seen them all and they are all really good. The place is always spic and span and they are very professional. They also charge less than lots of other vets around that I've been to/heard about. Good luck getting your kitty better!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The vet we use for our babies is in Norman - Cats Only - but it would be worth the drive.  The vet is absolutely awesome and she knows us and our babies by name.  And...she does not charge out the wazoo!
  • thanks for the recs!  We will look into them tomorrow. 
  • We use Animal Medical Clinic on 2nd and I-35, Dr. Tomlinson, but there are at least 2 other doctors there. Everyone there is great! I've only used them, so I'm not sure how they are price-wise cause I've never compared them to anyone else... I think they're average.