Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Silly Poll

What do you have in your Bookmarks/Favorites? Be honest...we won't laugh! =)

Me: Pandora.com, Facebook, The Nest, AT&T email, Google, The Airborne Toxic Event site, Craigslist, world vision, Dictionary.com and a "Bills" Folder

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/nn14z8.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Silly Poll

• I have mine set up as folders with subcategories and then the actual bookmarks...

Misc., Etsy, Cooking, Entertainment, Babies, College, Blogs, etc....

Some of the sites I have....facebook, crimereports, recipe pages, shopping guides and sites, etc.

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Facebook, Twitter, People, Perez Hilton, SFSU Paralegal Program, Weather Channel, Hudson Car Club, BART, SFGate, Changes Salon & Day Spa are my top bookmarked sites.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have mine all organized into folders, bills/banking, teaching resources, weight watchers, ;) (presents and fun stuff), blogs, teaching jobs, home searches, then recipes that don't exactly fit into the weight watchers category. I also have a link to the loft, the nest, and work e-mail.
  • Capital One, Amex, Cap 1 Auto, search free fonts, Innkeeper Recipes, Pandora, Epicurious.
  • OMG...I have a ton of Favorites on this computer!

I have folders with sub categories too:

Everyday = Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter and NorCal Nesties

Blogs = All the blogs I read, including my own 365 blog.

Teaching = lesson plan resources, EdJoin, SubFinder, etc.

Then I have things like our local newspaper's website, Google, Evite, RedFin, a family website for my mom's side that I run, and IMDB.

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I have A LOT of book marks but here are my top 10 The Nest,Gmail, Fidelity, Bank of America, ING Direct, MLB.com, Chase Credit Cards, Craigslist, Netflix, ESPN.com
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker