Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Why oh why...

are they remaking Footloose?

Don't mess with the classics! How about remaking The Goonies while you're at it? Or how about another Sleepless in Seattle?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Why oh why...

• Is Sleepless in Seattle really a classic? And, technically, it's kind of a remake. Just sayin'.

Hollywood needs to get new ideas.

• Oh yeah I get what you're saying about Sleepless. Point taken there.

But Footloose? Come on!

ETA: Geez it's been AGES since I last saw An Affair to Remember.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I just saw The Proposal which was Greencard revisited.  :-)

We're all depressed, laid off, have no stocks or retirement left, so maybe we all want to see a movie we know we'll like?  Hence the remakes? 

But remakes are often really bad, aren't they.  hmmm

• I totally agree that hollywood is out of ideas.  I love footloose, but I am 100% convinced that this new footloose will not be as good as the first.
  • Uh yeah, I'll stick with the original. Have they released who's going to be in it? I bet bad choices.
    BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, EDD 4/3/12. Stick with us, little one!
    Great a/s on 11/16/12 - It's a girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers