Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FS: Various items (**photographer credit**, favors, flowers, dress)

Hi Ladies,

I called off the wedding, so now have quite a bit of things that I want out of my place as I'm cleaning things up.  If you're interested in anything, please email me at ymcdot [at] gmail [dot] com.

First off, I would prefer that someone local (in the SF Bay Area) picks up this stuff.  If you are interested and would like to have the items shipped, I will do so, but you will need to pay for shipping.

Here are the following items up for sale, you can see the photos on my web  album. 

http://picasaweb.google.com/ymcdot/WeddingItems?authkey=Gv1sRgCN6x4PmR5r71VA&feat=directlink

* I was able to work out a photographer credit of $1500.  Selling for $1000 (you save $500!).  You can check out the photographer at their website: http://www.livingfaithphotography.com/  The credit is good until March 2010.

* Favors. I have several up for grabs, all brand new, never used or put together.  You can buy the whole lot of the three (3) favors for $160.

** clear takeout boxes, ~3.5" tall - qty: 60 - Selling price: $40

** mini white bucket, ~ 4" tall - qty: 70 - Selling price: $50

** Kate Aspen, Something blue note pad, ~ 3.5" tall - qty: 100 - Selling price: $80

* Flowers. I made a total of 7 silk flower bouquets - take the whole lot with the extra flowers, which also includes mini calla lily vines for $80.

* Dress. I bought this dress from David's Bridal, women's size 8 in ivory.  Total cost was $550.  I had a bustle put in and it has been altered for a 5'5" height + 3" platforms.  Never been worn.  Selling price: $300.  I will also include the 2-tier veil which I had made that is finger tip length.

* Other odds and ends.

** Wedding planning book (never been used) - I have two of these, going for $5 each.

** Unity candle with stand - $10

** Guest book with pen and stand -- $10 

Thanks for checking this out.  If you have any questions, please email me, ymcdot[at]gmail[dot]com