Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who has a short work week?

We're closed Friday. Woohoo!

Re: Who has a short work week?

• Me! I'm leaving at 1:30 on Thursday for a doctor's appointment (maybe to see babylovesthepokes) and I'm not going back - and I took off on Friday.

I've been needing a long weekend...

"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

• Me.  This is my last week of summer school!!!!!
    [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
    DannyandAllison's Bio
  • Technically off Friday, though I'll likely be working a little bit anyway. :-P
    Books read in 2012: 49
    my bookshelf!
    Katie (gingerfeathers)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Bloggy
  • ME!!!! Heading to the lake on Thursday!
  • Me!! But I might go in for a few hours because we're super busy.

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
    9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
    9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
    10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
    10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
    11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
    1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
    3/25/12 Earlywine Dash
  • Closed on Friday. I'm hoping it's really slow on Thursday here so we can go home early since my parents are coming in that day.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • OUKapOUKap member
    Eighth Anniversary
    I am so busy at work this week and net week. Off on Friday - it can't get here fast enough...
  • Thank goodness our dept is closed on Friday.  I really need it.  Today was our fiscal year end; it's been kinda crazy.  But we're going home after work Thursday....round about 9 hours.
  • No work for me until August, but DH is off Friday so I'm happy about that!
  • DH has off Thursday and Friday so I am excited to have him home.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I do! The university's closed on Friday - SO EXCITED. Tomorrow's going to be a hellish day, so I'm very much looking forward to the clock hitting 5:00. I'll be traveling to Lawton afterwards!

Mentall though, my weekend's starting today...my sister and I are gonna go see Ice Age 3 when she gets off work. I'm checking out mentally today after work and checking back in on Monday. :)

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • University is closed on Friday like OSUWifey09 stated above but I am leaving at noon tomorrow and starting my weekend early! 

Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821