Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Al Franken Wins :)

Re: Al Franken Wins :)

• You mean we have another senator now? HAPPY DAY!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • And Pawlenty said on Sunday he'll follow the ruling, so hopefully we really will have a senator soon.
  • It's about time a final decision was made.  We can finally have both senators get to work. 
  • I hope Pawlenty follows through.  And I wonder if Coleman will continue to fight.
  • Yay!  Finally. 
    Tired after a long morning of hiking and swimming.
  • Yeah, we'll see if pride can be set aside finally so this mess can be wrapped up!
  • That took forever! I am glad it is finally done!
    The love of my life. Born February 7, 2011

[url="http://dreamingaboutbaby.blogspot.com"]My Blog[/url]
  • Coleman gave up the race, he?conceded?to Franken after the ruling.

?

Thankful that this mess is behind us. ?Seriously. ?Let's get both of our senators to work for MN!?

jack | born 9.13.12 at 40w4d | 9 lbs 12 oz | 23 in
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    my puppy loves - chloe & jenson
    pregnancy blog | chart
  • Finally!  Hooooray!!! Big Smile
  • Some of the other message boards I frequent are laughing about MN electing a comedien as a US senator.  Honestly I have no idea what kind of senator Franken will be for MN.  I know that I didn't like Coleman.  I know that sometimes MN gets tired of the same 'old, same 'old and shakes things up.  So I'm hopeful that Franken can start wroking for MN in a positive way.
  • image MichellePete:
    Some of the other message boards I frequent are laughing about MN electing a comedien as a US senator.

Hmm, well, I'd like to point out that many people in many other states elected womanizing adulterers as their elected leaders. ?Hopefully that would shut them up! ?:)?

jack | born 9.13.12 at 40w4d | 9 lbs 12 oz | 23 in
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    my puppy loves - chloe & jenson
    pregnancy blog | chart
  • image anitalynn:

image MichellePete:
    Some of the other message boards I frequent are laughing about MN electing a comedien as a US senator.

Hmm, well, I'd like to point out that many people in many other states elected womanizing adulterers as their elected leaders.  Hopefully that would shut them up!  :) 

Not to mention actors, singers, etc.

• I hate Coleman, I loathe Franken. I agonized so much over who to vote for at the polls, that I left it until last and then forgot to fill it in.

Regardless, I'm happy we finally have our constitutional repressentation. 

• Ditto mrsdawnmarie. Talking about picking the lesser of two evils - both were crappy choices IMO. At least it's over.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2s81wz6.jpg[/IMG]
    The girl is 5 | The boy is 2