Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Has anyone posted about this yet?  I didn't see anything.  I'm embarrased to admit it, but I loved it!!!!  It was a horrible ridiculous movie, but I absolutely loved it.  And I feel a little dirty admiting it, but Shia LeBouef (sp?) was such a super cutie!  How old is he anyway?  Whatever, I loved him and I loved this silly silly movie!!!

52 Books in 2014??

imageimageimageimage

My sweet babies:
imageimageimageimage

Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• I really liked the first one, but have heard mixed reviews about the 2nd one.  My 2 friends said it was awesome and better then the first....but then I hear it sux hard core...maybe I will wait til it comes out on dvd...hmm
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I liked it! Shia LaBeouf is 23 (same age as me). I remember watching him on Disney's show Even Stevens when I was younger ha.

imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really liked it.  I did hate the twins, so dumb.  It was hard to tell who was fighting at times.  But it was full of action and I love that.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I loved it!  I agree, the twins bit was pretty weird.  But overall, two thumbs way up!
  • I was disappointed with the movie. ?The action sequences were great, but I hated all of the new characters [both transformer and human]. ?And, I felt that the attempts at comedy fell completely flat. ?The humor in the first movie was great, but they seemed to try too hard to be funny in this movie, with poor results.
  • Surprisingly, I loved it!!  I actually kind of liked the twins.  I thought they were kind of funny.  And I've always had a minor secret crush on Shia.  I don't know what it is, but I think he's just too cute!!
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • image Kattank12:

I liked it! Shia LaBeouf is 23 (same age as me). I remember watching him on Disney's show Even Stevens when I was younger ha.

Ha ha me too!  I used to think that show was hysterical.

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I did not like this one as much as I liked the first one.  Particularly, I did not like the twins nor Optimus Prime talking trash.   That just seemed beneath him (lol).
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • I haven't seen it yet- but plan too.  FWIW- I adore Shia Lebeouf.  He is such a cutie!

Follow my SK blog as I reread the entire SK library (again!):
    http://www.skallthetime.blogspot.com/
  • rori11rori11 member

image DixieDeb:
    I was disappointed with the movie.  The action sequences were great, but I hated all of the new characters [both transformer and human].  And, I felt that the attempts at comedy fell completely flat.  The humor in the first movie was great, but they seemed to try too hard to be funny in this movie, with poor results.

This.  It didn't give us anything the first movie didn't already give us and the story line sucked (not that I go for a story line in these type of movies, but there should be something.)

I was disappointed.

• I really liked it but then I thought the first one was awesome.  I thought his new college roomie was really annoying and I agree with a pp that some of the fight scenes were hard to see.  I'll be curious to see if they make a 3rd one.
  • All I have heard are mixed-reviews too, so I am excited to go see it tonight! My hubby thinks its going to be great, but that could just be because of Foxy Fox:)
    I married my best friend 10.26.08

Little Who Born 3.2.11

[Mama Who- My Mommy Blog ]
    [Wives Unscripted- A Wife Blog]