Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tuesday Hot Topic

I thought some of the secret annoyances were great so this is a spin off to include our husbands or significant others.  Besides the "giner pat, tater squeeze,  helicopter, waving the goods in the face, and asking do ya want to do it?" what is something your h does that makes you want to scream, slap, or totally turns you off? 
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2cz1p2b.jpg[/IMG]
DannyandAllison's Bio

Re: Tuesday Hot Topic

• it bugs me when he leaves his glass on the kitchen counter, right next to sink and over the dishwasher instead of just putting it IN the dishwasher.  or when he leaves stuff on the edge of the vanity in the bathroom because V can reach it and grabs is off.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DH is a really fast eater while I am more of a slow eater. It drives me crazy when we are eating out at a restaurant and he asks if I am done. Um, hello, I have taken about 4 bites. My plate is practically full. What do you think?? Also, he will ask for our check when he is done but I clearly am not. He has gotten some strange looks from the server for this before, not to mention the looks he gets from ME!
  • Cuddling....argh.

DH knows I don't like to cuddle, I'll do it if I must, but I really don't like it. So, he likes to wait until I'm asleep and then latch on ridiculously tight and not let go. Then when I'm like "DH, wth, get off!" and get all pissy he will say something like "What? Whats wrong? I was just laying here asleep and you woke me up..." and pretend like he just accidently deathgrip cuddled me while sleeping. yeah....right.

Army Wife Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OUKapOUKap member
    Eighth Anniversary

My  husband is an organized neat freak. Sometimes it drive me crazy when he complains about my mess. It's not really verbally  complaining, just a way he gets if he is in a bad mood. Otherwise, he says my messes are ways he knows I am around and likes it. I'm not very messy.

However, he can't figure out how to put the dishes in the dishwasher - just into the sink.

• H's TV choices. I don't want to control the TV all the time, so I let him control the remotes on game day Saturdays and whenever he REALLY wants to watch something. Well, he picks some stuff to watch that I don't like - such as car stuff - and then, when I want to watch a show on Food Network, he gets mad. I just glare, remind him that I watched what HE wanted to watch, and keep watching.

He's also a super fast eater, which makes it weird when I'm still eating and he's not. Sometimes, he slows down when he eats, but most...he's done before I can even take my first bite.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • His "WoW" addiction. If you don't know what that is... consider yourself lucky. I want to freaking throw his computer out the window.?

?

• He makes the most disgusting noises when he's licking an ice cream cone.  I could seriously consider divorce whenever he does this! Stick out tongue
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image BoyMom21:
    He makes the most disgusting noises when he's licking an ice cream cone.  I could seriously consider divorce whenever he does this! Stick out tongue

LMAO for some reason I find this hilarious!!

Let's see...when H uses having to take a dump for a reason to not do something. Like I gotta get off the phone I have to go to the bathroom, will you hold Conner I have to go to the bathroom, I'll do the dishes after I go to the bathroom. He is so full of sh!t.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image cc605:

Let's see...when H uses having to take a dump for a reason to not do something. Like I gotta get off the phone I have to go to the bathroom, will you hold Conner I have to go to the bathroom, I'll do the dishes after I go to the bathroom. He is so full of sh!t.

H does this too!  He put V to bed the other night at 5pm because he "had to take a dump"  makes me mad too!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image ShansBride:
    image cc605:

?H does this too!? He put V to bed the other night at 5pm because he "had to take a dump"? makes me mad too!

Mine too. Damn those H's. AND he'll take his computer WITH HIM. And sit and play his stupid freakin game while he's "pooping"?

• image tavia_martin:

His "WoW" addiction. If you don't know what that is... consider yourself lucky. I want to freaking throw his computer out the window. 

I feel for you!  WoW has been banned from our house. 

• Oh where to start. When DH gets nervous or concentrates on something hard he will chew the hair off his arm. He will do this while we are driving or watching tv. Drives me insane.  He also takes the straw out of his drink when he's done with it and fold it up really tiny and then chew on it. I find chewed up straws all over his truck sometimes. When we moved the couch I found about 5 of them.

Also he cleans his hands alot (doesn't like them to be dirty) so after he uses a paper towel to dry them he'll set it down and never throw it away.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • DH will never rinse his dishes when he puts them in the sink. He always says "I will do it later." Welllll later equals a crusty mess that I usually have to end up cleaning. BLEH. Oh and he cooks frozen pizzas on our pizza stone and NEVER cleans it and just leaves it on the stove. I usually give in and clean it, but I decided to see how long it would sit there... it has been there for WELL over a week (almost two weeks). SICK. Also, when he trims his beard, he cleans up after himself, buuuut there are always trimmings in the sink. ANNOYING!!!