Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: check out Val's blog!

That's us! Val did an outstanding job. I can hardly wait to see the rest of our gallery!

Please skip over the family picture where I look tired and constipated...and about to drop Rachel! Stick out tongue

Re: AW: check out Val's blog!

• Ok you do NOT look constipated, lol! I guess we won't be ordering that one lol! Stick out tongue  I have some more family ones that I hope you'll like.

I absolutely love the ones of you and Rachel....*swoon*

I hope some of the girls on here help you reach your 15 comments quota for a free 5x7 ; )

• They are great! I love love love the third one up from the bottom. The look on her face is priceless!
  • They all look great, Mama!?

val - when I went to leave a comment, it asked for 'website' - -what should I have put on there? ?I ended up putting none.

• image Val&Jason:

Ok you do NOT look constipated, lol! I guess we won't be ordering that one lol! Stick out tongue  I have some more family ones that I hope you'll like.

I absolutely love the ones of you and Rachel....*swoon*

I hope some of the girls on here help you reach your 15 comments quota for a free 5x7 ; )

Val, I am very critical of myself! 

• Leann - it's an optional field, you're fine :  )

Irma - I gathered that, lol. I thought you looked GREAT fwiw!

• Love them!!!  And you do NOT look constipated!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I posted a comment but now don't see it. :(
  • Awww, I like the black and white one.  Rachel has such long pretty lashes!

• They are all beautiful. I love the one of you and Rachel.
  • She has beautiful eye lashes!!! Great job Irma and Val! :-) And AW I LOVE that my girls are the photos for when you click your link and then I see Becki's baby bumb when I open up the site! I love that we are all included! Love ya Val. Irma- she is beautiful, can't wait to meet her!!
  • Great photos!! Rachel is adorable!