Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

True Blood! ep 3 (spoilers)

Ok  - What is up with Maryanne?  Do you think she was the "beast" that attacked Sookie? 

PS - I am SO happy Laffayette is alive and ok!

This show just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: True Blood! ep 3 (spoilers)

• I think it was Maryanne.

What's the deal with Daphne? How is she not dead after apparently being attacked by that thing? Is she under Maryanne's spell?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wasn't as crazy about this episode. It seemed slow to me.

I connected Maryann with the kimono dragon thing, too.

What's up with Tara and Eggs? They've been flirting and carrying on, and there's obviously more to him than they're telling us right now, but I'm ready to get that storyline moving...

Glad Layfayette got out, but I don't think he's gonna last long.

And I was LOLing at the whole You must be pretty special. Sarah doesn't let just anybody have some of her pudding part.  I'm thinking this may be some kind of foreshadowing for her and Jason to hook up later on...

• image lisa5ny:

I think it was Maryanne.

What's the deal with Daphne? How is she not dead after apparently being attacked by that thing? Is she under Maryanne's spell?

Totally...I think if Sookie wasn't healed that she would be whatever Daphne is.

And Jason is TOOOTALLY gonna bone Sarah.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm not convinced that Maryanne has anything to do with the monster in the woods. It doesn't seem to fit Maryanne's M.O. I think maybe the monster is Daphne. Not sure why - but I just don't see the monster as part of Maryanne's little world.

I knew Eric was going to barter Lafayette for Sookie's help! I'm glad he's alive, but man oh man - does Eric have to torture him like that?!

My favorite part was at the end - loved the song placement "Who been making those scratches all over your back ..." LOVED IT!

I didn't think this episode was slow. I loved the cliffhangers in it - Daphne's back, the creature in the woods, Tara picking up on the weirdness at Maryanne's. Good stuff. I'm also glad they are taking a break next week - I'm going out of town and was hating not being able to see the show on Sunday night! LOL

image "There's a very simple test to see if something is racist. Just go to a heavily populated black area, and do the thing that you think isn't racist, and see if you live through it." ~ Reeve on the Clearly Racist Re-Nig Bumper Sticker and its Creator.
  • I think it was Maryanne also. I think Eggs is working for Maryanne and maybe trying to make Tara a "shapeshifter" too.

Whay were everyone's eyes at the party totally black?

Daphne is really shady, I totally think something huge is going to happen involving her.

I can?t wait till Jason hooks up with Sara and all hell breaks loose!

[IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/Blair_Houk/180408_1751056849296_1025100951_31974782_2022142_n-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Our Blog
  • image Mrs.ABC:

I think it was Maryanne also. I think Eggs is working for Maryanne and maybe trying to make Tara a "shapeshifter" too.

Whay were everyone's eyes at the party totally black?

Daphne is really shady, I totally think something huge is going to happen involving her.

I can?t wait till Jason hooks up with Sara and all hell breaks loose!

waaaay creepy.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • The first thought that came to my mind when the kimono dragon creature appeared was it was Marianne as well.  I'm not 100% convinced yet though.  Jason and Sara will definitely be getting together.  [email protected] Sara bringing out her pudding for him.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Whay were everyone's eyes at the party totally black?

I'm pretty sure that means that they are under Maryann's control. 

• image mrs.hardy_tn:

And I was LOLing at the whole You must be pretty special. Sarah doesn't let just anybody have some of her pudding part.  I'm thinking this may be some kind of foreshadowing for her and Jason to hook up later on...

If they haven't already... by the looks they were giving each other, and how Jason was having a hard time making eye contact with Sarah or her husband it felt to me like they had already hooked up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • I liked last night but it is getting pretty crazy!  Sometimes I hate the cliffhangers, especially when we're going into an off-week.  Damn suspense!

I get a really weird feeling about Sarah and her husband, beyond the fact that they run a cult....  something's going to happen there.

• image nitaw:

I'm not convinced that Maryanne has anything to do with the monster in the woods. It doesn't seem to fit Maryanne's M.O. I think maybe the monster is Daphne. Not sure why - but I just don't see the monster as part of Maryanne's little world.

I agree with this - coincidence that the beast arrives right as Daphne arrives in town?  Maryann had already been there before any attacks.  And that would explain why Daphne survived the attack - it's possible that, like a werewolf, the attack creates a new beast, the doctor wasn't sure what the venom was without testing.

As for Maryann - DH thinks she's a demon, but I think she's some kind of Greek God - she has those greek god statutes and seems to be into gluttony of all kinds, kind of like Pan/Bacchus.

Master of Disguise