Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHNJ-??

What happened that they are not talking about on air during pt 2 reunion b/t caroline, dina, and danielle?  Anyone have a lead?

And Teresa said only 2 words during the whole episode-what gives?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

Re: RHNJ-??

• I belive Teresa was pissed that she was sitting next to that psycho (btw who do you think is going to buy her book?)

I am dying to know what happen.

• I'm dying to know too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I thought it sounded like Danielle had approached somebody to do something to Dina, I'm not really sure though.
     Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • image Nova726:
    I thought it sounded like Danielle had approached somebody to do something to Dina, I'm not really sure though.

That's what I thought too, like maybe Danielle hired someone to "off" Dina.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's what I thought too.  Way to perpetuate the mafia idea!
  • I read she tried to pay a friend to beat up Dina. Danielle is such a crazy biitch, it's so hard to watch her and not want to just scream at the TV.
  • Man, I am dying to know too!  I wish Caroline just would have said it.  As crazy as Danielle is, I think she is the whole reason this season was so awesome.  Without her, it would have been kind of boring!
  • With all the Michael stuff on last night I missed it. I did set it to tape tonight. Sorry to know they wont say exactly what happened.
  • Danielle's Bravo blog said she gave Dina's exH & Caroline's exBIL (Lexi's Dad) a phone number. I assume she was trying to f with Dina's custody of Lexi.
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.